Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother's Dan Gheesling and Wife Chelsea Welcome a Baby Boy
07/03/16 02:45 PM

Big Brother's Dan Gheesling and Wife Chelsea Welcome a Baby Boy

by Mike Vulpo | Sun, Jul 3, 2016 4:30 AM

One of the best players to ever step foot into the Big Brother house is now ready to become the best possible father.

E! News can exclusively confirm Dan Gheesling and his wife Chelsea Gheesling welcomed their first child into the world.

Chelsea gave birth to a baby boy named Desmond Daniel Gheesling on Sunday morning at 12:41 a.m. local time. He weighed in at 6 pounds, 2 ounces and the whole gang is doing great.

Just a couple of weeks before the baby's arrival, Dan couldn't help but share his excitement at what was to come in his growing family.

"I think the best word is excitement and at the same time, I'm just doing my best to be a supportive responsible husband because what my wife is undertaking is a pretty big physical challenge," he shared with E! News. "I definitely have a newfound respect for any new mom that goes through that because it's tough."
More here: http://www.eonline.com/news/773868/big-brother-s-dan-gheesling-and-wife-chelsea-welcome-a-baby-boy

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother's Dan Gheesling and Wife Chelsea Welcome a Baby Boy
Dreamer Administrator
07/03/16 02:45 PM
xx * Future BB Player
jbt
07/04/16 06:42 AM
xx * Congrats! NT
katharina4462
07/03/16 03:46 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 8763
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)