Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Alumni

This is a response to: Funny that Rachel & Brendon haven't posted any pictures or even announced the name. Don't tell me they are trying to sell the exclusive. NT
Corndogger
Jokers Wild
Reged: 02/09/08
Loc: Your Brain
They probably sold the story months ago. Has People reported on their daughter's birth? Maybe Julie will have them do the big reveal on "The Talk." NT
04/12/16 09:58 PM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Rachel Reilly: NEW MOM DAY 2! Sleep = maybe 7hours since L&D learning 2 burp/change diapers/breast feed thank God 4 Brendon so in LOVE with my fam!
Dreamer Administrator
04/11/16 03:35 AM
xx * Funny that Rachel & Brendon haven't posted any pictures or even announced the name. Don't tell me they are trying to sell the exclusive. NT
PVRlover
04/12/16 11:28 AM
xx * They probably sold the story months ago. Has People reported on their daughter's birth? Maybe Julie will have them do the big reveal on "The Talk." NT
Corndogger
04/12/16 09:58 PM
xx * The race is over. We crown the first (official) Big Brother baby and give congratulations to Brendan and Rachel! Jeff and Jordan are closing in
colleenag *
04/12/16 03:56 AM
xx * Rachel told us the name years ago. They'd call it "Brenchel." Hopfully they will NOT. NT
CougarSpy
04/13/16 03:04 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 3813
Thread Tags: Rachel Reilly

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)