Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Jun Song: Just For Fun: Big Brother 20
11/23/15 03:05 PM

Just For Fun: Big Brother 20

Posted on November 21, 2015 By Jun Song
Just for fun let’s say this happened for Big Brother 20:

1. Big Brother Moms: Tag Team Edition

All-women’s season consisting of some of Big Brother’s most memorable moms, those who were already moms when they first went on the show and those who became moms after. One from each group is paired with one from the other, and they play as duos. Throughout the season and up until jury, the pairs are allowed to tag in and out of the game, kinda like the Nolan twins did last season except better (because you can only go up from there). And obviously we’re not talking twins here so everything is transparent yet not completely vapid from the beginning.

If one of the two are voted out, both are evicted. This continues UP UNTIL JURY. Once it gets down to jury, there is no more “tag team” action but stipends are doubled from that point on, until the end of the season. Everyone plays as individuals as usual from there…

Sure it would be easy to just pit one crew against the other, but we all know the new moms would slaughter the already moms. Or would they?
More here: http://jundishes.com/2015/11/21/just-for-fun-big-brother-20/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Jun Song: Just For Fun: Big Brother 20
Dreamer Administrator
11/23/15 03:05 PM
xx * Well, I've heard of worse ideas...
Jokerette Administrator
12/10/15 09:20 PM
xx * I really like this idea, actually, even if she's just throwing this out in jest. Except, I'd open it up to all people, not just moms. NT
krh5038
11/23/15 03:44 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 2463
Thread Tags: Just For Fun: Big Brother 20

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)