Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Alumni

This is a response to: Really think Howie does a good job with these feature segments. Glad the news team realizes he can do more than the weather. Shows his personality
tv_savage
veteran
Reged: 06/20/05
Loc: Los Angeles, CA
He was born to be in front of a camera! I loved during the cheerleading vid when he asks if they watch Big Brother hahaha :) NT
10/05/15 10:20 AM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Howie on Campus: BB6/BB7's Howie Gordon joins HS Football Team & Dance Squad on ABC TV station where he is the weatherman. FUNNY + Other videos
bjj20
10/04/15 07:59 AM
xx * Those were awesome I'm kind of sad Howie isn't a weatherman here. I'm so glad they found a way to highlight his personality. NT
jeansmx
10/14/15 02:05 PM
xx * Really think Howie does a good job with these feature segments. Glad the news team realizes he can do more than the weather. Shows his personality
bjj20
10/04/15 08:18 AM
xx * Howie always seemed to want to be a local weatherman/personality. If that's what he's doing, then good for him. Give him his own jack-shack! NT
Veruta
10/07/15 12:46 PM
xx * Yeah they're using his strong points well. Love Howie! NT
FurnitureAlliance
10/06/15 03:02 PM
xx * He was born to be in front of a camera! I loved during the cheerleading vid when he asks if they watch Big Brother hahaha :) NT
tv_savage
10/05/15 10:20 AM
xx * Howie is still crazy and talking about Jedis! He's fun though. NT
Caramel
10/06/15 01:59 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 4882
Thread Tags: howie gordon, hurricane howie, big howie, joplin, four states, high school football, Big Brother, BB6, bb7, alumni

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)