Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Alumni

This is a response to: Zach HAS played into the whole Zankie thing....he toys with his 'stans' cause he knows they're mostly a bunch of idiots that for some reason+++
Voldemort
old hand
Reged: 09/06/13
Having personally watched his broadcasts I can say he hasn't. He mentions Frankie in maybe 10% of his broadcasts. 40% of the ppl in the chat ask
08/23/15 04:43 AM

about Zankie all his broadcasts. So when he talks about Frankie, he's mainly answering the questions, or he'll randomly bring him up for 20 seconds like he would Cody, Derrick, Nicole or anyone else from BB16. A lot of the time he ignores the questions. But people tend to microscopically focus on the most casual mentions of Frankie even if it's something innocuous...like, *Frankies a good kid*. Everyone jumps all over it saying he's *using* Zankie when Caleb constantly talks about how he's on texting basis with Ariana (lol). Zach hasn't toyed with anyone. If people are emotionally invested that much in his sexuality, it's time to take a step back and realize his preference is really none of their business. If anything Zach talks about tindr, dating girls, ex-girlfriend stories more. He flirts with girls openly in phonecalls live. Not sure where you're getting your information (I can think of one person actually who's been saying this ever since Zach called them out )

Oh, and he used to have one gay supporter who barely comes on anymore. Not really a *regular*, and also just *one* gay person/not *many*. Not that there's anything wrong with a gay/straight/bi person supporting him....that's his fanbase.

He's not going to be the only one making $$ out of his fanbase. Derrick, Caleb, and now Clay and possibly Audrey will be doing it too....

Edited (08/23/15 12:42 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Did Zach Rance come out of the closet on his livestream?
MoopieMush
08/20/15 10:43 PM
xx * He's not gay...he's just an attention whore. FYI Zach has been playing up the "am I gay? or..." B.S. Since he left the house cause it gets him+++
ShortJackie
08/22/15 11:55 AM
xx * Actually, having checked on him & his broadcasts he hasn't been playing the "am I gay" card. Not sure why you would think that? There are >
Voldemort
08/22/15 02:38 PM
xx * Zach HAS played into the whole Zankie thing....he toys with his 'stans' cause he knows they're mostly a bunch of idiots that for some reason+++
ShortJackie
08/22/15 08:06 PM
xx * Having personally watched his broadcasts I can say he hasn't. He mentions Frankie in maybe 10% of his broadcasts. 40% of the ppl in the chat ask
Voldemort
08/23/15 04:43 AM
xx * He wants attention NT
tv_savage
08/21/15 09:33 AM
xx * hes not gay
catguy25
08/21/15 09:02 AM
xx * It's really none of our business. NT
mlm2005
08/21/15 03:48 AM
xx * He makes it everyone's business by using it to get attention and money...HE keeps it a thing. He's not actually gay NT
ShortJackie
08/22/15 11:59 AM
xx * I agree with mlm ... it's not our place/business to say what he is/isn't. He's not using it to get more attention/money. That's a dig at the LGBT
Voldemort
08/22/15 02:42 PM
xx * I didn't make a dig at the lgbt community in any way, shape or form NT
ShortJackie
08/22/15 08:11 PM
xx * lol I guess he's really pissed about people asking him if he's gay. It's a valid question. I get asked that sometimes, depending on context...
Rosiet
08/21/15 01:44 AM
xx * Omg. He was totally being sarcastic cuz people kept asking. Why didn't you report the part where he said not to take him seriously?
BernieByrne
08/21/15 12:40 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 16474
Thread Tags: Zach Rance, bb16

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)