Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Alumni

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Find out what America's Favorite Houseguest - Donny Thompson has been up to since moving out of the BB16 house.
08/18/15 05:50 PM

Learn More About Donny Thompson's Life After Leaving Big Brother
Find out what America's Favorite Houseguest has been up to since moving out of the BB16 house.
Posted on Aug 18, 2015 12:00pm

On Season 16 of Big Brother, Donny Thompson quickly became a fan favorite because of his kindness and genuine personality. As an underdog throughout the season—his allies were voted out early in the summer—Thompson was a constant target because he was a great competitor.

After the other members of Team America, Derrick and Frankie, turned on the bearded groundskeeper, Thompson was sent packing... and took fans' hearts with him.

We recently checked in with Donny to see what he's been up to, how his life has been changed by the Big Brother experience, and who he's rooting for to win Season 17!

How has life changed since being on the show last summer?
Donny Thompson: Right when I got back, it took probably two-and-a-half months for my brain to get back to normal. I can't really explain, but if you sit in a house for 70 days and you don't travel in a car for 109 [days], your brain don't work like it normally would. I remember the first time I got back to North Carolina, I drove a car and a tree was going by me at 55 mph and I had to stop. I was like, "Woah, that's too much movement right now." So I had to relearn how to drive and get used to that. It felt really overwhelming with a ton of people asking me questions in the beginning. Think how long it's been. Just today, I was at an eatin' joint called Cookout and this couple, they were very nice and waited until I got done eating, and they wanted me to sign their cup! Read more here: http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1004576/what-has-america-s-favorite-houseguest-from-bb16-been-up-to-/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited (08/18/15 05:50 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Find out what America's Favorite Houseguest - Donny Thompson has been up to since moving out of the BB16 house.
Dreamer Administrator
08/18/15 05:50 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 5147
Thread Tags: Donny Thompson

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)