Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Alumni

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Ragan Fox: On Being Blah(ked) and Unfollowable: Or These Seven People who Hate Me Prove Why I’m So Likable
08/16/15 05:23 PM

On Being Blah(ked) and Unfollowable: Or These Seven People who Hate Me Prove Why I’m So Likable

August 16, 2015
by raganfox ·

As I’ve said before, I get along with EVERYONE. EVERYONE likes me. Just ask ANY OF MY FRIENDS. They will ALL tell you how EASY I am to get along with. The problem with MOST Big Brother players is THEY aren’t as funny and quippy as me. Remember all the great TV I made? Remember all the big arguments I had? Remember all the hilarious montages I was the focus of on my season? Remember that!? I’m SO likable that I’m going to spend the rest of this blog entry explaining to you why so many people from the same group loathe me. You may get bored listening to me equivocate, so here’s the long and short of it: I’m not the problem. Everyone else is the problem. But you’re probably waiting for the feeds to come back and need time to kill, so let me go case by case:

Matt Hoffman- This one I get. I’ve been pretty mean about Hoff but my hate is not without merit. (It NEVER is!) Matt lied about his wife and then used the diamond POV to evict Kathy. Kathy! My problem wasn’t with Matt, it was with his lie. And how he lied to me. And who lies to ME? I GET ALONG WITH EVERYONE (see above). Do I think Matt is a bad guy? No, not really. Do I think he crossed the line with a lie about an illness I can’t pronounce. Yes. Thus…(incorrect use of ellipses)…I have dedicated my life to exposing my god daughter’s father as a leg-illness LIAR and have been immediately blocked.
Read more here: https://raganfox.wordpress.com/2015/08/16/on-being-blahked-and-unfollowable-or-these-seven-people-who-hate-me-prove-why-im-so-likable/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Ragan Fox: On Being Blah(ked) and Unfollowable: Or These Seven People who Hate Me Prove Why I’m So Likable
Dreamer Administrator
08/16/15 05:23 PM
xx * He used to have some wit. He just sounds bitter now. NT
AnnieO
08/17/15 08:09 PM
xx * Yawnnnnnnnn NT
LiZinTeXaS
08/17/15 04:30 AM
xx * wait i thought him and matt were still good friends? NT
sparkyspark20
08/16/15 11:25 PM
xx * Yeah, I thought they were. Wonder when their bromance ended? NT
Dreamer Administrator
08/17/15 03:16 AM
xx * Was Ragan serious? I think he was being sarcastic? Because Andy posted similar to this first, and Ragan responded similar to that rat NT
Kay19
08/17/15 09:23 AM
xx * Pretty tragic. If you live in West Hollywood and are at all aware of Ragan...
JonD
08/16/15 07:51 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 5092
Thread Tags: Ragan Fox

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)