Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Alumni

This is a response to: It has? Wish I had copied the text b/c that was one hell of a rant he wrote. One thing that I do have is something he said about Andy and Ragan.
AwfuLeeHandsome
Kerouaced
Reged: 07/03/10
Loc: I am the storm and I am the wonder
Here is what it said, tho the censors will block most of the language
03/30/15 12:59 PM

After Andy somehow ended up at the end and won BB15, I had him on Dick at Nite and had a fine chat...

A very short time after that Andy saw how irrelevant he already was, so he decided to take on some weird persona of who he wished he was, on social media, and started talking all kinds of *****, a lot of it directed at me personally. 

Now, I could actually give a ***** about this nobody that no one gives two ***** about, but he started getting irritating, so I told him to shut his dick hole or he would end up an even sorrier ***** than he already is.

He kept on...

So, every now and again I will take a verbal punch at the twat, just for good measure.

When I found out he was going to a charity event I would be attending, I just told people to tell him to stay the ***** away from me, because he is such a little pussy, that if I ended up grabbing him by the hair and throwing him in the pool by his shorts that are 4 sizes too small, it would just make me look like a bully... plus, it is a charity event.

At the event, Andy sees me and gets this overly big smile and starts to come over, like he thought it was all good. I gave him one look and that pussy spun a 180 so fast it would have made Tony Hawk jealous.

Fast forward to today and I get a text from someone on his season, he apparently sent it to every cast member from his season.

[image of Andy's text to HGs was here]

First off pussy... 
No reason? Shut the ***** up, I had no issue with you until you started in with me. Maybe you should have put a bit of thought into who you were ***** with, you twat.

It's people like you always playing the victim that piss me the ***** off. The only reason someone hasn't beat you into oblivion is because
1. You are such a pussy, it serves no purpose.
2. You will never say anything to their face,
but you are a champion of talking *****
behind people's backs, just like in BB15
and behind your keyboard. 

Second...
Amanda has no Big Brother image and she would love nothing better to leave the entire ordeal in the rear view mirror.

Third...
The reason no one "stuck up for you" not because fans like me...
it is because NOBODY LIKES YOU ANDY, period.

You started this *****, why does the pussy need help from people to stick up for you?
Be a ***** man, you ***** *****.

Both you and Ragan are the ABSOLUTE WORST representation of gay men ever on 
Big Brother. There is NOTHING special about you both. You are just stereotypical drama queens, period. The only thing I give Ragan credit for is actually saying ***** to Rachel's face (even though it was just Rachel) he didn't wait till she was gone to talk mad ***** about her, like you, pussy boy, did with the rest of your cast.

No wonder they hate you

And don't start crying about how I just hate all gays, because that is horseshit. I am very good friends with plenty of gay men and women in my life as well as friends with plenty of the gay men they have cast on the show. But just as in life, there are people I like and people I hate, gay or straight. It's just you two gays that I can't ***** stand and hope to hear you both have died a very long, very slow, very painful death one day.

So, Fuckface..
When you start some *****, you better be ready to finish it and don't cry when no one comes to your rescue, when YOU started this *****. You aren't the victim, you are a ***** talking loser

And a simple word of advice...
Lose the "I wanna be a badass, tough guy, ***** talking persona online. Everyone knows who and what you are, you twat. You just be the best cunty little drama queen you can and you will be much better off. 

Keep your Howdy Doody lookin' face and lips behind the glory hole instead of flapping them on social media and maybe you won't find so many fans wanting to beat the living ***** out of you.

Have a very nice day...
Hugs and Kisses,

EvelFuckin'Dick
Posted by EvelDick at 5:54 PM

The police used to watch over the people, now they are watching the people.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Evel Dick's new blog post: "Open letter to that pussy/douchebag/***** talking twerp, Irrelevant Andy." Warning: Very graphic! Link inside.
Corndogger
03/29/15 01:22 AM
xx * Evel Dick is so pathetic and immature. He needs to get over himself. What kind of 80yo self-obsessed has been writes blog rants about other people?
runningshoes
04/05/15 09:03 PM
xx * He is such a bitter old man. Why won't he just go away. Over rated....won the game because of a BS BB twist. He would have been out early
angel
04/03/15 05:24 PM
xx * I'm too late, the blogs been removed. NT
Youpster
03/30/15 06:19 PM
xx * It's posted here in this thread (below)..
Starr
03/30/15 06:27 PM
xx * Dickhead is scum! I'm glad Andy got it taken down because it pissed off Dickhead. LMAO!! Another thing, Andy never wrote crap about Dickhead.
KristinAshley
03/30/15 04:14 PM
xx * how did Andy get the blog removed? NT
Cindy
03/31/15 06:27 AM
xx * I don't actually know but he probably reported him. What Corndogger posted sounds feasible to me. Everything he wrote was taken down,
KristinAshley
04/18/15 01:12 AM
xx * I wonder if Andy pointed out to them that the blog violated their terms of service (I'm assuming it did) and they took it down based on that? NT
Corndogger
04/01/15 11:56 AM
xx * probably, thank you! NT
Cindy
04/01/15 03:20 PM
xx * Has ED said anything about Andy getting his blog post removed? He couldn't be too happy about that. I felt his blog post about Dani was even worse. NT
Corndogger
03/30/15 08:34 PM
xx * He just said Andy complained and got his blog taken down and proceeded to call him names. That is how I knew it had been taken down.
KristinAshley
04/18/15 01:17 AM
xx * I don't understand why anyone likes this man. He's right about Andy, but the need to rant such filth..grow up. NT
NSGirl
03/30/15 12:35 PM
xx * They are both gross. NT
cantgetenough
03/30/15 01:53 PM
xx * What did it say? Blog has been taken down NT
FurnitureAlliance
03/30/15 12:38 PM
xx * It has? Wish I had copied the text b/c that was one hell of a rant he wrote. One thing that I do have is something he said about Andy and Ragan.
Corndogger
03/30/15 12:49 PM
xx * Who knows? Can't figure out why. It's just Andy's sense of humor NT
FurnitureAlliance
03/30/15 01:24 PM
xx * Here is what it said, tho the censors will block most of the language
AwfuLeeHandsome
03/30/15 12:59 PM
xx * I agree about Ragan but what did Andy do/say? NT
FurnitureAlliance
03/30/15 01:26 PM
xx * what did Andy's text to the other HGs say? NT
Blockhead
03/30/15 01:04 PM
xx * He thanked Amanda for being the only one who stood up for him against ED, claimed too many of the others were afraid of Dick because he had fans NT
AwfuLeeHandsome
03/30/15 01:10 PM
xx * I think it's sad Mc & Andy aren't cool anymore. Of all the fallouts, this one makes me sad b/c they seemed to have a very authentic bond. NT
Jennerific713
03/31/15 08:00 PM
xx * What happened between McCrae and Andy? NT
Corndogger
03/31/15 08:06 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 17277
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)