Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Alumni

colleenag
Jokers Pro
Reged: 12/28/13
Loc: New Hampshire
I am so confused. Inside is an article about ED, essentially a brief biography and his recent revelation about being infected with HIV...
12/09/14 04:01 PM

http://aumag.org/wordpress/2014/12/09/dick-donato/

Can someone please confirm that the gal he brought on the VH1 show, Couples Therapy, is really Stephanie? He continues to claim she is during this interview but I have read on JU that she is NOT Stephanie, just a stand-in to help him get on the show and make his reveal. I find it stunning that an interviewer for a magazine would not check facts and find out he was lying, if in fact he was.

Does anyone have the real scoop about this?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I am so confused. Inside is an article about ED, essentially a brief biography and his recent revelation about being infected with HIV...
colleenag
12/09/14 04:01 PM
xx * The girl on the show is definitely named Stephanie. It's just not the same girlfriend he lived in Denver with and was almost or engaged to at that
Lex
12/10/14 02:21 PM
xx * Wow, thanks for the info. I find it hard to believe that both Couples Therapy and the magazine who interviewed him allowed a different person
colleenag
12/10/14 02:29 PM
xx * There stopped being a nexus between entertainment and fact long ago. The ends now fully justify the means. NT
DaveG
12/19/14 03:25 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 5678
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)