Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Alumni

This is a response to: Just read on people.com that Dick Donato is HIV positive - that's why he left the show so abruptly. He says he's doing okay health wise. NT
cantgetenough
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 09/17/06
Loc: California
I just saw this too. I speculated about a lot of reasons why he left BB and this was never one of them. I never thought I'd say this about ED, but
10/01/14 07:09 AM

I wish him well and hope he's able to keep the disease where it is and that he lives a full, clean, healthy and long life and that he is able to continue to bring awareness to others about HIV and AIDS.. Good for him for speaking out about it, even if it was done under false pretenses (fake girlfriend to get on a reality show).

cantgetenough has finally had enough.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Just read on people.com that Dick Donato is HIV positive - that's why he left the show so abruptly. He says he's doing okay health wise. NT
MrsSmith
10/01/14 07:01 AM
xx * Love him or hate him, I don't wish this on anyone, very sad news and hope the best for him. NT
mmd
10/07/14 11:15 AM
xx * was the gallbladder surgery and the car accident lies? NT
CaboWabo
10/01/14 06:56 PM
xx * He was never hit by a car. Dick is full of crap. He would have had more injury to himself and the bike. The bike only had a little damage to one
KristinAshley
10/04/14 09:50 PM
xx * he was definitely hit by something in Ireland riding his motorized bicycle. NT
Roxy1957
10/04/14 09:31 AM
xx * More likely someone. NT
KristinAshley
10/04/14 09:55 PM
xx * He was on TMZ live today and was pissed off that Rachel Riley and others said he should have stayed and not left the house...
BigHampDTX
10/01/14 02:39 PM
xx * im glad hes friends with jeanie buss(owner of LA Lakers), she was on dick@nite. magic johnson got HIV 20+ years ago and looks to this day NT
SirBB
10/01/14 11:00 AM
xx * Now that, I didn't see coming :/ NT
krh5038
10/01/14 07:34 AM
xx * I just saw this too. I speculated about a lot of reasons why he left BB and this was never one of them. I never thought I'd say this about ED, but
cantgetenough
10/01/14 07:09 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 6654
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)