HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

eureca
Joker
Reged: 09/13/08
Andy goes on a twitter rant trashing Evel Dick's game.
04/25/14 12:16 AM

This thread has been moved

Thread moved to the BB Discussion Forum. Click on above link to view/reply.

Looks like he deleted a lot of the tweets. Here are some of them below. I don't necessarily disagree with Andy about America's player. However does he forget about the MVP twist? Remember that Elissa/Helen/Andy were the main targets the first few weeks. If not for MVP they would have all likely been gone and the Aaryn, GM, Kaitlyn, + the moving company probably would have ran the house. Andy benefited from a viewers twist as well.

Quote:

@AndyHerren

God dammit. Every fan who loves Dick is such an idiot. He won because Eric Stein kept him safe. I'm so annoyed with fans who love him. LOL.

Quote:

@AndyHerren

You have to admit that he would have gone home pre jury if it wasn't for Eric.

Quote:

@AndyHerren

Yeah. It was. He needed it. I didn't. Because I played to win and he didn't. GMz was gonna take me no matter what.

Quote:

@AndyHerren 31m

He's not though!!!!! Like, I respect his game, but it would have ended week 5 if America didn't make Eric keep him.

@AndyHerren

It had nothing to do with gameplay.

@AndyHerren

Eric forced him to keep him.

@AndyHerren

My game was NEVER in jepoardy of ending.

@AndyHerren

Which is why I'm a better player than dick.

@AndyHerren

Long story short: Dick wouldn't have lasted past week 6 if it wasn't for Eric Stein (the actual best player of the season). Seruously. LOL.

Quote:

@AndyHerren 1m

@LynchMgm I really don't mean to be. Dick consistently calls me out as a poor winner, which annoys me. He uses me to stay relevant.

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Andy goes on a twitter rant trashing Evel Dick's game.
eureca
04/25/14 12:16 AM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 6399
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2015 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S8)