HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

This is a response to: 'Big Brother' recap: McCrae is the Man that McCrae Isn't
georgygirl
enthusiast
Reged: 07/12/09
Posts: 299
"Andy has spent his entire time in the Big Brother house lying to everyone, all of the time, about everything..."
08/23/13 12:22 AM




No truer words were ever written. Of all the players there (including Amanda and Aaryn) Andy is the most despicable.
At least with Aaryn and Amanda and GinaMarie, you knew what you got. They laid it all out for the world to see. Andy on the other hand was a slithering snake in the grass.
Aaryn has matured, I believe she's going to be very ashamed and sorry when she realizes how vain, narcissistic, and racist she's been. I think deep down she's really a good kid.
Amanda knows full well she's a self-aggrandizing, manipulating, J.R. Ewing in an Amanda body. I'd guess that at least 95% of viewer hate her. The other 5% are family. Hopefully she too will have learned from this experience. Especially when she goes home and watches the tapes. I hope she'll be ashamed.
GinaMarie, well bless her heart, she is what she is...a Jersey girl, without the class that some of them actually possess. Run Nick. Run fast and far, far away.
Helen, well Ms Consultant, you consulted yourself right out of half-a-million dollars. You too are a manipulator. Just not as good at it as Amanda.
I think Elissa, Jessie, and Candice were the only women in the house who showed any dignity and class.
Judd never got a fair shake, let's see what he makes of his second chance.
MaC is the pizza boy who hitched a ride with the wicked witch Amanda. Hopefully they'll ride off into loserville together.
As for the others...were there others? I don't remember them. Except that redheaded wooly creature who filled the pawn seat week after week.

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* 'Big Brother' recap: McCrae is the Man that McCrae Isn't
Dreamer Administrator
08/22/13 10:47 PM
xx * Good article. The blurb about Spencer:
BBard
08/23/13 06:03 AM
xx * "Andy has spent his entire time in the Big Brother house lying to everyone, all of the time, about everything..."
georgygirl
08/23/13 12:22 AM
xx * While, I believe that to be a bit of an exaggeration, so what!!!
mulmanster
08/23/13 04:50 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 12021
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™ 6.2.1


Copyright 2014 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S8)