Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Live.Breathe
Big Brother Season 15 Episode 17: GinaMarie’s Blonde Ambitions
08/05/13 08:06 AM

Big Brother Season 15 Episode 17: GinaMarie’s Blonde Ambitions

August 5, 2013 9:36 AM

By Mark Drum

@whoismarkdrum

Howard is out the door and most of America was looking for a new favorite player. Jessie looks to be that new favorite player because she’s fighting against Amanda and that makes me like Jessie even more. I’m delighted to see McManda starting to crumble as a power couple because they were getting way too comfortable for me. What was going on with that nomination ceremony? I hope the producers explain why Judd was cracking up so bad during the nomination ceremony in the next episode. Part of me felt like that was rude and another part of me thought it was ridiculous how horrible GinaMarie was trying to explain her nominations. This Staten Island lady definitely has some blonde ambitions but more importantly just wants some hair dye.

Read more at detroit.cbslocal.com

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass?

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother Season 15 Episode 17: GinaMarie’s Blonde Ambitions
Dreamer Administrator
08/05/13 08:06 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 6719
Thread Tags: Aaryn BB15, Kaitlin BB15, Amanda BB15, McCrae BB15, Andy BB15, Nick BB15, Candice BB15, Spencer BB15, David BB15, Elissa BB15, GinaMarie BB15, Helen BB15, Howard BB15, Jeremy BB15, Judd BB15

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2014 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S2)