HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Cindy
Jokers Pro
Reged: 08/31/05
Loc: Just outside Chicago in Illinois
Big Brother 15 Episode 5 Top 5 Moments
07/07/13 09:20 PM

Tonight on Big Brother 15 we were treated to America’s worst nightmare when Aaryn and Jeremy won this week’s Head of Household competition. And then that nightmare turned into a night terror when Jeremy handed the HOH key over to Aaryn.

In the end Aaryn nominated Elissa and Helen for eviction, even though we all know she wanted to nominate Helen, Candice, Howard and Andy for their minority status, but she’s only allowed two and she really, really wants Elissa out.

Speaking of racism, we were treated to a montage on Aaryn’s and GinaMarie’s best moments! It’s about time, CBS.

Big Brother 15 Episode 5 Top 5 Moments

1. The Racism Montage. It looks like CBS finally realized “*****, we can’t just ignore this anymore or someone out there might think we’re OK with it.” That or last week’s shitty ratings lead them to sensationalize the moment. Either way, I’m glad it happened. Now the non-Live Feed watchers can get a good glimpse at who these people actually are. I’m crossing my fingers for a segment on the other racist homophobes of the house next week.

2. The Quotes. There were some real winning quotes on this episode! And they weren’t even scripted! For example:

“In a competition where you need endurance and speed, Spencer would not have been my first, second, third or fifteenth choice.” — Helen on the HOH competition.
“The best thing about being on all fours is A: I can’t fall. And B: I can’t pop an implant.” — Amanda on her HOH game.
“Basically I’m keeping my friends closer and my Aaryn’s closer.” — Andy
“How often do you get to see baby pictures of the devil.” — Andy on Aaryn’s HOH room reveal.
3. No one wanting to be in Aaryn’s HOH room. Elissa, Candice and Nick all looked miserable during Aaryn’s HOH reveal. And to be honest, I was completely miserable. I’m not sure any other HG in Big Brother history has been, is and, will be as hated as this girl.

4. Candice and Helen figuring out the guy alliance. Candice gets major points for having the Moving Company all but completely figured out. She thinks she knows there’s a guy super group, she thinks she knows the members and she thinks she’s missing something. But the only thing she is missing is the name of the alliance and what to do with the information.

5. Nick. Nick was one of the main ring leaders of getting David out and he has Aaryn completely snowballed. And he had several adorable moments in his Diary Room sessions. Oh, and he totally played it cool when Jessie was shadowing him all day. He’s playing a good game.

http://realityradar.com/big-brother-15-episode-5-top-5-moments/

I want to make my name on facebook “Nobody” so when I see someone post something stupid… I can like it and It will say “Nobody likes this”

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother 15 Episode 5 Top 5 Moments
Cindy
07/07/13 09:20 PM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 2330
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2015 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S8)