Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Meech Unleashed - It's a Revenge-Type-Thing
08/11/16 11:48 AM

Big Meech Unleashed - It's a Revenge-Type-Thing. #BB18
Thursday, August 11, 2016
By FeedWatcher

OK...wow. We've been waiting and waiting for some people to start playing the game in the BB18 house, and it's finally happening. It's a little messy, but it's happening.

Here's what you need to know before we continue:

1. Zakiyah was expected to stay this week, but the tables turned on Paulie this week, and now the peasants have organized a real Coup d'Etat against King Paulie.

2. Unable to just sit back and let the drama unfold, Natalie has unfortunately decided to insert herself in a big way, making her alleged claims of Paulie hitting on her all summer the focal point of the house.

3. Natalie sat down with Zakiyah and told her tale of Paulie's suggestive comments towards her, etc. She made Zakiyah cry, but surely this news was not New News for Zee...she has heard Paulie call Natalie "F.T." for weeks now and never stepped in to say it is inappropriate. (I'm not sure Natalie even knows about that part, though.)

4. Natalie then chose to confront Paulie about this, and things got ugly, with him berating her and overtalking her in front of a group of his minions (both real and fake at this point), then RAILING about it for HOURS.

Note that Natalie didn't need to do all of this....she likes to be the center of attention and of course is very proud to be instrumental in her role of bringing Paulie down this week, but once she accomplished that she should have "Known her Role and Shut Her Hole", in my opinion. Because now Zakiyah has gone back and told Paulie everything Natalie said, and it's coming back on James, creating a bigger target on him as well.

And now, on with the show. You won't be disappointed with this one.

When this scene opens, around 4:00 AM BBT, Paulie is obviously still agitated by Natalie's remarks against him, and even after going on, and on, and on about it, he's still discussing the aftermath. Read on here: http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blogspot.com/2016/08/big-meech-unleashed-its-revenge-type.html

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Meech Unleashed - It's a Revenge-Type-Thing
Dreamer Administrator
08/11/16 11:48 AM
xx * Talk about a slanted summary... Geez, nat was attacked by Paulie and then fought back. Is this Nicole's version? NT
savjoz
08/11/16 04:28 PM
xx * Doesn't really matter if she was or not as it's within game rules either way. What matters is she's using that angle to play the game herself. NT
Nusa
08/12/16 08:55 AM
xx * I agree. Nat is playing a smart game. It's not always about brawn. Misogynistic much? Paulie and whoever wrote this. NT
katchword
08/11/16 09:36 PM
xx * What does "F.T." mean? NT
AZ_Cards_11
08/11/16 01:12 PM
xx * FT = Fake tatas NT
Dreamer Administrator
08/11/16 01:25 PM
xx * if I was Nat I would say my tatas are all mine bought and paid for I wouldn't let Pauli insult me
Kim54220
08/12/16 08:37 AM
xx * Thank you. What a jerk. NT
AZ_Cards_11
08/11/16 01:25 PM
xx * thanks! this sums every thing up pretty good, except Bridge actually called it 1st and got Nat involved...they both deserve credit for starting
spikewells
08/11/16 12:39 PM
xx * cbs should have stepped in
jtric1963
08/11/16 12:29 PM
xx * They've literally signed up for verbal abuse. So long as it doesn't become physical, it's within the game rules. His game, let him play it. NT
Nusa
08/12/16 08:53 AM
xx * Absolutely right CBS should have stepped in and unleashed all the alcohol they could find for them while they were in the most need of it to date. NT
IceColdBeer
08/11/16 02:11 PM
xx * Hahaha. Great name too NT
AZ_Cards_11
08/11/16 03:55 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 14718
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)