Links Home   Popular   New Links   Top Rated   My Favorites   Submit Link   

Big Brother 17 USA   Shelli Poole

LinkedIn    
       I am an experienced Advertising Professional in Broadcast Media, with 7+ years of experience negotiating and monitoring spot TV and radio buys and maintaining client relationships.
      (87 hits) - Submitted on:  06/29/15 12:26 AM    Add To Favorites
Shelli Poole | Facebook    
      Social Media
      (442 hits) - Submitted on:  06/16/15 03:40 PM    Add To Favorites
Shelli's Blog    
      A lifestyle blog about friends & family, diet & decor, health & humanity, talk & travel, wardrobe & workouts, makeup & more
      (21 hits) - Submitted on:  10/21/15 04:33 PM    Add To Favorites
Shelli's Instagram    
      Shelli Poole A girly girl who loves to make pretty little things
      (407 hits) - Submitted on:  06/16/15 04:38 PM    Add To Favorites
Shelli's Twitter    
      Social
      (113 hits) - Submitted on:  09/26/15 11:02 AM    Add To Favorites
Simply Staged Atlanta    
      Shelli has always had a deep love for interior design, likely sparked by her father (a successful Home Buider) and her mother (a talented artist). After fully remodeling 2 homes and helping many friends with decorating projects, she realized it was time to turn her dream into a way of life! After 7 years of experience in the world of Advertising, Shelli has finally found her “Home Sweet Home” with Simply Staged.
      (179 hits) - Submitted on:  06/16/15 03:45 PM    Add To Favorites
Visit my shop here!     
      Sweet Clover - Handmade Jewelry sweetclover05 is taking a short break. Hey Yall! I am heading off for a Summer Adventure... I will reopen shop when I return! XOXO ~ Shelli
      (240 hits) - Submitted on:  06/16/15 04:41 PM    Add To Favorites

TLD Bv1.5 by Fishtails

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2016 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S7)