Links Home   Popular   New Links   Top Rated   My Favorites   Submit Link   

Big Brother 17 USA   Meg Maley

Fabulous in New York City: The Gay's Guide to Girls    
      You’ve come to the home-base for FruitFlies – the show about gay men’s advice to the ladies. As a girl living in New York City, I am surrounded by fabulous gays, who somehow always seem more put together than I do. So let’s celebrate this fabulousness – and maybe even learn a thing or two!
      (134 hits) - Submitted on:  06/18/15 10:12 PM    Add To Favorites
fruitflies Facebook    
      As a twenty-something living in New York City, my girl-friends and I quickly found ourselves surrounded by the world of fabulous gays – who somehow always seem more put-together than the rest of us. This talk-show style series will be 2-3 minute episodes all about gay men’s advice to straight girls about the ins-and-outs of city-living. Whether it be fashion, dating, fitness, or hotspots, these quirky life-style segments will explore the ways to get fabulous!
      (213 hits) - Submitted on:  06/18/15 10:45 PM    Add To Favorites
Meg Maley - Project Pay It Forward Host    
      A true Jersey-girl at heart, after graduating from Baldwin Wallace's Music Conservatory, Meg is a on-camera host and correspondent based in NYC. She is currently a senior correspondent for Alleywire.com, covering the hottest startups in the city.
      (99 hits) - Submitted on:  06/18/15 10:14 PM    Add To Favorites
Meg's Instagram    
      Meg Maley Gumaholic, City-Lover, and #bb17
      (415 hits) - Submitted on:  06/18/15 09:47 PM    Add To Favorites
Meg's Snapchat = MegMaley    
      Sharing images or video clips
      (17 hits) - Submitted on:  10/18/15 09:21 AM    Add To Favorites
Meg's YouNow Channel    
      Fan megmaley and never miss a broadcast
      (20 hits) - Submitted on:  10/14/15 01:10 PM    Add To Favorites
Senior Correspondent for Alleywire.com    
      Covering the hottest startups in the city. Other hosting credits include NJTV, PetParentsTV, and various live-events, including the Empire State Music Festival.
      (69 hits) - Submitted on:  06/18/15 09:57 PM    Add To Favorites
Twitter page     
      Gumaholic, CityLover and #bb17
      (463 hits) - Submitted on:  06/18/15 09:45 PM    Add To Favorites

TLD Bv1.5 by Fishtails

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv2)